MUSIC • SOUND • GAMEDESIGN
Lance is an enthusiastic musician and a multitalented producer. He is the recipient of many prestigious awards in music including the Student Emmy in Music, the SEAMUS Commission Award, and the Park City Film Music Festival Director's Choice Award. Though classically trained in composition & orchestration, his musical voice thrives in any environment from sweeping orchestral cues & children's music, to horror & gritty electro-rock tirades.
On the audio front, Lance is involved in the VR/AR Audio community, where he is pioneering new uses for and techniques in binaural spatial audio, as well as audio-only and blind accessible games.
Lance is currently the Music & Audio Director of deeproot Studios in Salt Lake City, UT, where he dreams up soundscapes for video games & pinball machines. He is also a founding member of the successful indie Magnetic By Nature, and is preparing to launch several new entrepreneurial endeavors as a developer of interactive tech & games, and of interactive media for healthcare!
GAME CREDITS (Music & Audio)
• Crayola Create & Play, 2018
• Danceabout Australia (San Diego Zoo), 2018
• 2018 Winter Olympics Snapchat Game
• The Raft (IMAX + StarVR), 2017
• Louie Lucha, 2017
• Snapchat Games: The Mummy, Steph Curry4
• Beyblades (additional music, Hasbro), 2017
• Hanazuki (Hasbro), 2017
• Bold Moves (Oprah Winfrey Network), 2016
• Deliriant (PS4), 2017
• Counter Agents, 2016
• Magnetic By Nature, 2014
• SolForge (theme music), 2014
FILM CREDITS (Composer)
• The Adventures of Robo Rex (feature film), 2014
• End of an Empire (pre-production & previs)
• DreamGiver, 2010, "Student Emmy" Award Winner
• The Maze, 2010, thriller
• River of Victory, 2011, documentary
• Nocturnus, 2010, short thriller
• The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, 2009, short
• The Blind Men And The Elephant, 2009, short
• Diantha’s Crossing, 2008, "Student Emmy" Winner
Evokes Shadow of the Colossus...
The soundtrack is a joy to listen to. With heavily-atmospheric sound design, even its most relaxing moments have an underlying tension to them.